SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Sunday, November 12, 2006

MILK MAKES RAH DRUNK.

SATURDAY, 11 11 06
the girls, us.
We planned to "ton" till the next day 5+ or so.. doing craSy stufies and stooopit things we can ever think of.
So we headed down to Rah's place. While man and I were downstairs at the playground waiting for Van & Rah to say Hi and Bye to Uncle Pete and Aunty Susan. And convince/phsyc. Aunty Susan that Sarah is not going out, she had to bathe. WTH! Man and I sitting at the playground downstairs, at the half court basketball court. snapping shots and stuff. Until..... the tree scared me! We panicked. Quickly called them to hurry, as my wits is rather small and man, I can't count on her for this kind of thing LOL. We tried to entertain ourselves with my cammy taking stoopit shoots. Pics came out WEIRD!! WE FREAKED!!!! and deleted them. haha. (yep. thats how small our wits are. SHUT UP! don't laugh) called the 2 SLOW-POKES like umpteen times and all they ever say is "YES YES COMING DOWN ALREADY!"
and man had to scare herself with the HDB flats opposite. DUMB la.

Van planned to go meet Vince. As he stays like super near!! ( she always does that.) As usual, she left us and met him at the Bus Stop to talk.

After man and I puffed. We couldn't think of what to do or whether to play TABOO or not. Then Rah wanted drinks so we walked all the way to Tigermarket(ESSO) . They only had TIGER BEER! (lols.) Crossed opposite to Rivervale point (is it?) 7-11 and then Van's mom called ! when rah isn't there! (F.Y.I : Van's mom have been calling after every 5 mins ) eeeeeeeeee-ritating. Not trusting Van as when she always go to Rah's place she'll be going clubbing. haha. Or meet some person (which hits the SPOT.) LYING after CHURCH!!! -oOOoo NOT sinful!!!

Eventually, this time Rah's face can't pull it off to buy drinks from 7-11. Settled at Macs, we ordered fries to share and Rah got milk. haha. the counter guy thought he heard wrongly when she asked for milk. After her carton of milk, she went HIGH. And her tongue got twisted and started talking her own version of English and nonsense. Worst than feeding her wine and vodka. Then, my MOTHER called. gosh, she SCREAMED? yep, she did. Decided to go home, cause she treat. me by 'NOBODY IS GOING TO OPEN THE DOOR FOR YOU!'
DARN! Cabbed home.

When I went home...
LIGHTS ALL TURNED ON! Party still going on.. and it was NOISY and the living room REEKed of ALCOHOL! I didn't want to stay downstairs to search the fridge or anything, this time as Bro's friends were FREAKY LOOKING! and Bro was being "DRUNK-ed" Quickly I ran upstairs to mommy to find comfort! haha. I'm GAY SHUT UP! DARN again. She sounded ANGRY over the phone but she looked nice when I went home. WTH! If I knew that I should have stayed out longer. Telling her that bro's friend were freaky, she laughed at me. They stared at me like... "OH BEN has a SISTER!" , "YA, 'ta you mei-mei", "what time is it? so late!" WITH their faces looking like a baboon's bottom. WOAH. I know you're a person not to step on.
MOM INSISTED I GO DOWN AND COOK FOR HER. I picked up my guts and went down, danger zone. Quickly, I dump the HOT-DOG into the TOAST with a piece of buttered bread. I only talked to Sis-In-law. Said bye to those who said bye and tried to smile.

Helped myself to the opened bottle of Vodka and drunked myself to bed. ((:

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive