SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Thursday, November 30, 2006

clubbin' a past time?

through/from my point of view. I don't think that its my past time/my kind of lifestyle. Although I been to a few different clubs and party my heart out;seeing the differences between them all. I think that clubbing is unnecessary. Go once or twice/once in a while its fine, its alright. But still it will be boring afterall. As I have said, been there done that and now its considered 'boring' to me. Unless I have special invite, an occasion to celebrate or like the BIGGEST party not to be missed!
my advice LISTEN! I didn't listen to the "holy leader's" advice therefore I go and go and go again and true enough its boring and I almost turned "CLUBERHOLIC" haha. (?) NOW I see that side they're talking about. Do other stuffs! (even if s'pore is that SMALL!) but try going once or twice for experience (so won't be so suah-ku) &
IMPT!!!
: tell your momma & dadda (parents) even if they don't care or 'suah-ku' tell them your destination.. like : "oh mom i'm gg to ZOUK, Ministry Of Sound, MoMo, etc."NVR use short forms cause they'll suspect!
:if you don't wanna tell them the truth YET! then just say I'm staying over at a friend's place! (make sure that friend's parents approve of clubbin'...or else you pple got no where to ZzZZzz{sleep and you'll have to roam the streets looking like a dead zommmbieee)
:or you can also tell a "WHITE-lie" haha. like.... MOM I'm gg to a 'party' !!" what party? "friend's!!! BIRTHDAY party"

if you're asking me if I told momma and dadda? first time nope. second-white lie. third-truth and... I cant rem already. Oh ! but the last time. Dad asked and I admitted that I went to the Ministry Of Sound! He didnt say anything. SEE "suah-ku" haha. Bro. was like WOAH can go in arh? then I was like underage la! and he's like got such thing?? F***U!la. [obviously not in front of him!] but afterall he's like ahhh nvm, go for experience only la!
WHEN DAD SAID HE WANT TO GO! and see see the club and bring mommy along.. my gosh------> = SOCIAL BARRIER! + embarrassment! I FREAKED ;korkor&jiejie laughed

righttt... I'm sounding BADD now. saying out all the tatics and EXCUSES to give to parents!
anyway dont worry even if you dont go now.. YOU CAN GO next time! WHEN YOU'RE LEGAL OF AGE! ((:

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive