SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Monday, November 27, 2006

OH MY FREAKING GOSHHHHH~ ~ ~

i found this in Van's blog WTF! just because I heard it at expo you don't have to create a DUMBfUCk song for me???! stOOOpit REAL STOOPIT!
alrightt I heard the BUTTERFLY song @ a fair @ EXPO and I love it. I was singing to it cause it brings me childhood memories!!! haha.

to the tune of butterfly. VULGUARITIES of VAN & BAY!

aiiyah yahi yahi..
wheres my motherfucker fly,
green black and blue is the colour in its eye.
aiiyah yahi yahi..
i come from japan in my little underpants,
just to find my motherfucker fly.
aiiyah yahi yahiyou're the motherfucker fly,
green black and blue is the colour in my eye.
aiiyah yahi yahi..
i search high and low in my underpants,
just to find that motherfucker fly.
aiiyah yahi yahi..
wheres my motherfucker fly,
green black and blue is the colour in your eye.
aiiyah yahi yahi..
when it gets cold i wear more underpants,
just to find the motherfucker fly.
aiiyahi yahi yahi..
that motherfucker fly,
can't find it now so i'll go and fuck and die.

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive