SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Friday, November 24, 2006

BORING life.

I have decided not to blog anything that happened on my bird-day haha. I'm seriously lazy and its sure a LONGG thing to blog about. My Bird-day lasted for like a day and a half! haha. so.. hee and many many funny funny things happen. like. . . Rah drunk, etc.

This few days I have been staying home. Doing NOTHING except watching this H.K serial drama. NICE NICE!! funny and sad at the same time. I'm left with the last disc before I finish the whole entire show but DAD just doesnt want me to watch it and he insist on watching tv. SO CHILDISH!
I'm going to start work soon so.. I don't think you'll will see me blog as often as last time. ((:
thats all folkks!!!
catch up soon..... LOVE!

i've waited long..i guess you've just forgotten and probably have no feelings for me already.i'll be alright on my own.

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive