SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Sunday, November 05, 2006

JONATHAN


this is JONATHAN Chiang!! (my friend's little bro.)
I'm not a paedophile its that he's narcissistic. After he learnt that my camera's lens can be fliped around. This is what he do and he finds the camera facinating and fun. Then he have been asking me to lend him my cammy. Its quite a good deal, as I get to play his Game Boyin return((: He have been taking MANY pictures of other people and himself. CUTE, FUNNY and RED dude. My entire day was made happy with this little dude.


hey'all i'll blog more later in the day or something. tired... need sleep.

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive