SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Monday, November 27, 2006

nauti nauti leeetle kEEdssss

I started WORK! ! @ precious thots.and I"M TIRED AND EXHAUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll tell you everything everything!! so you won't ask anything! lols. @bishan and I'm paid $5 an hour. I started today cause I've to replace someone. Officially starting in December. By then, I'll be b-z like a bumble bee. Working 2 weeks straight ! and my only day off is Saturday cause I requested that. Sadly, I won't be able to turn up for cell. Jo, my CGL is SO SO SO SO going to KILL ME! (she even gave me a talk) and I haven't told her yet! So DOOM!! I've calculated! with the days and the the time I'm working... HAH! HAR! HA! I'm going to be RICH! but not as rich as the others! Its STOOOO-PIT to compare they earn 100 over bucks a day I earn PEANUTs! haha about 40-50 a freaking day ! ! ! and some earn thousands a month I earn PEANUTs! haha hundreds only. haii sighh.. you surely cant live w/o money. tell me who can?
WHAT ABOUT THOSE KIDS?
haha. Before I went for work today. I went for lunch with momma and daddy. And daddy and I were talking about the EFFING ECONOMY (don't ask!){asshole testing if I read the NEWS! like he cares!} and if the shop I'm working in is earning or losing and where/who do they earn their bowl of rice from... SO I was telling him ... those small little kids ! cause the shop BITES/EATS OFF the expensive quality paper from their parents pockets! BELIEVE IT OR NOT ! It was BULLS-EYE! for me... I witness many many many MANY incidents today! although most were GIRLs(that does not show anything) THERE WERE BOYS TOO!!!!(gay- "lethal" boys!, haha.) OKAY FEMALE ADULTS TOO!
many little sweet looking girls in pretty BRANDED dresses going to their MOMMYs!!!
:"mommy mommy I want this! and this!" ; "why jie jie have I don't have?" ; "mei-mei you cannot buy, mommy say she buy for me only!" ; "BUT mommy I want this also, how?" ; "MOMMY LOOK! PRETTY!" ; "BUY!" ; "mommy see SO expensive, but this one is cheaper an I have it?" ; "why my friend have then I don't?"
keeds getting smarter and smarter these days...(recalling back my days...I was smarter haha.)
and all the MOMMYs will reply!!! :
"NO! you have so many already!" ; "PUT IT BACK!! SEE the jie-jie looking at you already"(make me sound like a monster!urghhh) ; "you sure you want?" ; "but this one is nicer, buy this?" ; "YOU ONLY CAN BUY ONE!!!!!! The notebook or the pen! oh and NO MORE PENS!" ; "go ask DADDY!" ; "you have money?" ; "ok go pay yourself! (then the kid puts the toy back automatically!)" ; "DADDY how? she wants!"
and all the DADDYs will reply!!!:
either "PUT IT BACK" or "OK.... HOW MUCH IS IT?"
and now.. I've got this new "china" or I don't know from where colleague. She's rather eeeeeeeee-ritating! SO GONNA SIT ON HER SOON! (cause I can't stand her) I feel like a xiao-mei-mei{small little girl} working there! ): I'm fucking SIXTEEN DUDE! you old hag. so pissifying!

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive