SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

BOOTCAMP! on how to be a housewife ://

13th NOVEMBER.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO!

yest. was suppose to go to Rah's place again.. To the gym and stuff with Deanna and her. But I woke up late.(opps!) And I realise that I have to Clean The House and bla.. Without a maid is horrible. The mess you create, the mess you clean. And when its raining, you'll have to keep the clothes in the fastest possible way risking yourself getting WET. Made my own FOOD! prata with bacon and sausage. YUMS! I tell you. I CAN BE A COOK! haha. watched COW & CHICKEN!!! nice-nice.
After all that I decided to MOP the floor. STARTING from the top floor down. pOOF* it sure was tiring!! and then to the living room and then the dining room.
7 Rooms(incl. dining + living) and 5 flights of stairs in total. This whole experience was actually quite fun. haha.

Rah called and asked if I want to meet them as they're going to head to town. I had the mood to watch a Moo-Vie. So I decided to go and meet them. They can't watch cause Rah got to head back for dinner and Deanna got to go meet Debra (her sis) at this certain time. SO.... Van and I went to Cathay, The Cathay to catch a Moo-vie. STEP-UP! whOO-whee! NICE mOO-Vie.
CHANNING TATUM IS SO HOT ! ! !
I give 5 PopCorns! on a total of 5 ((: [not b'cos of Channing Tatum]
You PEEPS! REALLY REALLY REALLY got to go CATCH it before it ENDS!!!!!!



No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive