SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Friday, November 03, 2006

FRENCH LOAF ninja

I WENT TO THE CHEM. LAB TODAY!
I just realised that practical is not my thing. Its so troublesome with all the cation and anion(s) OMG! Its DRIVING ME CRAsY! adding ammonia or sodium hydroxide with all the cation(s) turning into funny weird solutions looking like moss and rust BUT the blue is nice. Another thing is that every solution STINKS! pOOf* I was told that the ammonia smell is to wake a faint person. But I can faint with that smell HAHA.






Went to Lido again. When I was about to leave ZARA mom called to buy French Loaf as she cooked CURRY CHICKEN. In order not to miss my Nim Bus I have to leave Lido early. Walked all the way to Taka's Delifrance to get some French Loaf. She asked me to buy, no only 1 BUT 2! So I had to carry to long funny thingo home. Everybody seem to be looking as I looked funny. But its fun as I can use it as a weapon (haii-YAH! don't play play ahh) and it was quite fun beating poeple with it. I wacked man and she called me a FRENCH LOAF NINJA hahahahhaha. The worst thing was that I was in my Polka Dot uniform, wearing 2 different pair of shoes, carrying a funny looking flower tote bag and TWO french loaves. We were CRAsY I tell you making fun of the loaves and bla. Weirdly, this twins started talking to me I FREAKED and was unsure until they said "eee-ya talk to her she never reply one" I didn't reply cause

  1. I don't know them
  2. and mommy said not to talk to strangers
  3. and I was on the phone.

When I reached home I told mommy. Mom LAUGHED (craSy mother) and said don't worry worry for what you got to french loaf to protect you. ... ... Told ya Mom's MAD!
We watched Ghost Whisperers together. IT WAS SCARY! and normally mom is not afraid BUT this time she FREAKed and was like errr..I'm very tired don't want to watch already. I was scared as well so I insist that she stay and watch with me. She gave me a look and I laughed at her making fun of her. WEIRD MOTHER!

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive