SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Thursday, January 18, 2007

-maybe all those one word/single replies and NO replies are just signs that you're ignoring me.

my day was indescribable. (literally-in a way that its not good or bad.) Many funny things happened in school today.

Like during physics, Mr. Chua was telling us during his time when they had track and field trainings they will run through this "forest" place near his school. (We're learning sounds now) Then he said that it takes a longer time for sound to travel through air than to travel in don't know where(can't rem). So he being the senior, training his juniors, his junior were all slowing down and he was WAY WAY ahead. So he shouted through the trees and after a few seconds, he realised that all his juniors were turning around and looking around them, looking as if he's really near them, behind them, and they got scared so they quicken up their pace. lols.
(I think its funny if you imagine you hear someone calling you but that person is not near you and you turn your head left and right when you're all alone, and nobody's beside you)

And during Social Studies lesson as well. Mr Lee S.B was unwell so he didn't come to school today. Mrs. Lo relieved[sp?] the first period and Ms. Monica Wang relieved the second. haha. So it was the last period of the day and I believe everybody is tired so is the teachers. HAHA. Ms. Wang was sitting right in front of the class at the teacher's table, she had nothing to do and I think she felt bored she took out some papers to mark. While marking, suddenly her eyes shut, and her head nods up and down. Then she sits up straight again and then fall back to sleep. It sure was a hilarious picture and Yoges laughed so loud that she woke up. I even ate in front of her!(when she was sleeping) Then when she realised that the class was laughing at her, she crapped up with an excuse saying like, aren't you girls like that as well, when you'll feelo extremely tired and blah blah blah.

Had to stay back in school to do chinese. I think I failed the recent chinese test, THANK GOD she didn't ask me to drop to CLB. I pray that I pass, a borderline pass will do.

Changed my notebook today at TOPSHOP.

I'm tired.scooting off now. ciao y;ll.
love!

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive