SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Thursday, January 04, 2007

school, The First Day in 2007.

.honesty is the best policy.
I hate my class. Not holding any position in class is the best policy. But my world of classmates just wants me to have at least a title. Being sabotage in the votes of the class commitee, killed me. I know I'm not going to be either The Monitor or The freaking assistant, as competition was strong. My face was disgruntled, when I heard my name, I knew that nobody is going to vote for me. The expression on my face gave a bad impression upon my teachers.

She, Mrs. Seet(form tutor), have been staring at me (the whole entire time) when Mr. Chan(form teacher, again) was calling for volunteers for the other position in the class commitee. Thinking that I will volunteer myself in. I stared back at her as the other clique "ruled" the "election" and smirked. Sitting cross legged trying not to think that she's looking in my direction, I enjoyed the greenery outside. haha.

When it was the last position to be called, they(classmates) said that I should have at least something this year as its our last year and it will look good in our 1 page long testimonial, in the future. They yelled my name, once again. Unwillingly, I nodded my head to be the representative of Social Studies, my most hated subject, with teacher Mr. Lee S.B.

Now, as seniors of the school, the oldest and I'm turing 17 this year. I FEEL FUCKING super OLD! Okay, I must have a good impression upon myself so I should not curse or swear. haha. I hope this new year will be good for me.

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive