SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Have you ever liked me before? -a question that most girls want to know.

A whole day at home with nothing done. Laziness got over me and I've got a CHINESE TEST tomorrow. How smart! I didn't even do my accounts when its on the first period tomorrow. I did not completemy english summary as well. WELL DONE for hardworking.

So... what did I do when I'm at home the whole entire day? Woke up in the afternoon laze around and told myself that I will do my work at 3. But when it was nearing 3, I decided to turn on the televison. And I watched it till 5 plus with my books in front of me. (goood) When all the shows are done. I flipped open the book, looked at it, read it and turn my attention back to that BIG SQUARE THING (the TV!). Until 6+ went downstairs to see whats cooking. Aunty was making Abalone Rice! ! !(drooolss) So I can't wait for dinner. Sat the dining hall, read the papers as I wait. Ate dinner and went back up to watch The Cheetah Girls (oh my embarrassing) on The Disney Channel.

Eventually nothing was completed and here I am, blogging.

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive