SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Friday, January 12, 2007

I dreamt about you;I really did

I dreamt that you quit smoking for no bloody reason.
I had a feeling it was me.
But I was unsure.
I wish God would let me continue in this dream to find out the true reason.
Your friend made friends with my friend.
We were in two places first in Clarke Quay and second we're in Velocity, Novena Sq.
Its rather freaky that I can remember the places and the faces.
I felt proud of you that you did it.

I think the thought of quiting have been in your mind ever since that day when we MSNed.
Your personal messages are always so random, unclear and confusing.
I now see that you're a random person.
When I read them I will always wonder and think what does that mean.
I have been thinking why?
or, How?
Why guys are not straight forward/How come guys are not direct??
If I confronted you would you answer me?
If you don't, when we meet its going to be awkward. (will we ever)

I regretted.
Regret that I tried, out of curiosity.
The saying goes, "Curiosity Kills The Cat".
Now it'll go, "Curiosity Killed Joy".
What if you do quit and decided to tell me everything you've went through and start afresh.
And during that period of time, I ciggy.
Will you still love me? As I didn't change and you did.
I'm sorry. ( why am I apologising?)

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive