SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Thursday, January 11, 2007

DO COWS NEED TO WEAR BRA?

Why not chickens too then we'll have smoother and tastier breast meat.
It was debate during my English lesson today, "If cows should wear bra". The debate was rather hilarious as of what girls can say and imagine. It was an enjoyable lesson (during the debate only) the rest of the lesson was BORR-RINGG I slept. The Cheshire cat was not amusing at all. I wish I didn't score an 'A' in N's (O's would be better), then I wouldn't be in her class.

School is giving the students A LOT of homework! And Chinese have been really a difficult and stressful subject to me. Doing Chinese assignments everyday, and a Chinese test on Monday. This kind of a timetable will KILL me one fine day.


-where are the cigs

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive