SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

today. is an inequality

BOTH MY PHONES ARE SCREWED!!!! (no more spare phones)
okay BOTH of them! SHIT. The Sony's screen moves continuously from right to left like a train. and the Nokia can't send off messages. fuck. Blame it all on my butter fingers;when my phone rolled down the steps.

arghhh..
I'm so bored. Left serene early today as mom called and asked if I want to go for dinner with them at Min Chiang. I was like anything. So she said that she'll pick me up. At that point of time, it was only 3+ and she came already with dad at about 4:15pm. Bathed and I'm thinking in my mind on what I should wear later(so gay!-shuttup). I'm going to miss my 7 O' clock show and I'm going to put on weight! freak!

School was somehow fun today as we started off with P.E in the morning, our first period. During P.E, we played softball. I was like screaming my lungs out! RUN RUN RUN! cause some people are just so blur that they don't know that they're suppose to run. haha. I was super enthu. during P.E when normally I'll be gaying out. This time its like the 'FUNest', okay the most fun P.E of my whole entire life in St.Margs!!!!!!! We played like little kids, that we forgot the time, even Ms. Kaur. Until Sidd and Fariza told her and she started panicking saying, OMG! OMG! OMG! while waiting for us to queue, pacing back and forth. haha. She's super FUNNY. Then she ran back to class with us and apologised to Mr. Chan for being 15 minutes late. P.E was sure fun today. I'm feeling the muscle pull n my thighs now.

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive