SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Sunday, January 07, 2007

back to being, the busy bee

This time it includes stress. It sucks, literally. After being back to school for the third day, you have a BIG pile of homework to complete, uncomplete holiday homework and even stayback classes. This year is the final year, the year you finally get to leave that school and stretch out your hidden wings and FLY HIGH. But we'll have to pass an obstacle, O LEVELS.

Currently, I'm taking a break. A break from doing all the homework. I hate it when they give you holiday homework. Last year they gave us an assignment of 100expression from 3 books, 5 chinese writings(newspapaper cutting, "diary", letter writting(both formal and informal) and a 'bao zhang bao dao'), 2 sets of chinese cloze passage and comprehension, accounts, chemistry and physics. So smart aleck JOY was so happy having fun and enjoying herself during the holidays(somehow) she forgot that she has homework to complete. The best thing is that she didn't even know where she place her homework.
And when you go back to school and having your first lessons, meeting your 'new' teacher(some) then they take their time introducing themselves. After that they decide to start lesson the next tme they see you. And those teachers that know your class like their back of their hand, starts lesson, immediately. Then when lessons start homework begin as well. Within this three days we have already accumulated Maths, Accounts and Social Studies homework. This is the beginning of my Secondary 5 life.

I was doing my work(as said earlier I'm taking a break now) I completed Accounts and some of English. And when I decide to do chinese, I realise that I do not have chinese writing paper. So I don't know what I'm going to do. Maybe write it on english foolscap, whatsoever.

Ogay, enough of my break! Thou shall go back in doing homework.
blog once again when I have the mood and have time.
love y'll ciao for now.

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive