SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I'll be listening! ! !



Dear friend,
I love you first of all. Know that I'll be there listening always. Till I become like the old man, there in the picture. When I grow bald with just a patch of grey hair left, till I'm so OLD that I look like a man and even when my sense of hearing decides to fail me. I will just be sitting there and let you blabber to me. I know I'm always looking else where when you talk to me for long and I look distracted with other things and you think that I'm bored listening to you, I am actually still listening and I know what you're saying to me. I CAN MULTI-TASK. Trust me, I seriously can. You are always there for me when I needed you to listen to me. You'll just be there no matter what and listen to me yah-da-ing, giving me advice, comfort me and to think the positive way. Although I am not like that, I don't have the fast thinking of an advice or at least something to distract you from thinking talent. But I'll still be there listening to you, I may suck at advices with the emotions and consoling.(you know that) I am trying, so at times I may think and keep silent after you're done talking. Please note that I'm actually thinking of what to say to you and I'm not distracted with anything else. Don't think so much already thats what I can say. You don't want to let me see myself in you. And you definitely don't want to see me in yourself right. You know how I am. The emo-shit.
You take care, love you.
((: I'm getting cheesy, wtf..

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive