SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Lets all KICK-START the new year, that's what I've been telling almost everybody to start the new year right and all. By not getting smashed and wasted during the new year and forgetting all undeserving memories. But guess what? I don't act what I preach. SUCKer!-this is how you spell j-o-y

I got smashed in the New Year and I'm too positive, thinking that everything is going to be alright when I started my own disaster upon my emotions. I'm okay, I'm alright, I guess.
My first blog post will just have to be about him. God, please tell me what am I doing with myself. I feel stooopit talking to him.

Why can't I talk to him like how I talk to the other guys? He's just an ordinary friend. I can be myself in front of the others but why can't I just be myself in front of him. I always feel speechless in front of him. What is it that makes him different, I see him normally, he got 2 eyes, one nose, one mouth and two ears, just like any other. Inside its different.


XOXO,
joy 2007

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive