SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Friday, January 12, 2007

The Diet Scheme? wtf.

SUSHI V.S VEGETABLES

Oh man! I'm eating terriblely hundreds and tons of food. Carbohydrates, Fats (saturated and unsaturated) and other unwanted shits are all entering into my body;my freaking all so fat body. I'm suppose to be on a Vegetarian Diet and not a Sushi Diet! Rah and I went to Sakae Sushi to have the 'all-you-can-eat buffet' yum yum! I tell you. We maybe girls but we sure DO eat A LOT! It was rather worth it for us, I guess.
Actually we were suppose to go to Hanabi(sp?) at King's Arcade which is a little more expensive with a wider range of food. Due to the weather we decided to go to Sakae as Rah hasn't tried it yet and I have only tried it once. To prepare and 'charge' up for the buffet, I only ate breakfast early in the morning cause mom said that its a must, like a key to a car, this the key to start my brains working. Mom is so NONSENSE, but I love her. I didn't eat anything in school except an apple and I drank water. Oh do a bit of vege and a fishball count as little? I LOVE WATER! H2O is GOOD! Especially Isetan, iwater haha. I guess I'll survive everyday with just water and a day of proper meal. ((:
-i need the ciggs

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive