SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

SHOUT OUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR MY DEARSSSSSS

I've been wanting to do this. New year new shout outs to the dearssss! ! !
VAN! :
oh my bestie. There are many things I want to tell you. I want to tell you that although I make fun of you, laugh at you all the time making you feel embarrassed and all, when best friends don't do that. I'm an extraordinary bestie. haha. But I want to say that, I THANK YOU for taking in all my NONSENSE. Girl don't you worry about your relationships. I'll respect your decisions always, no matter who you choose. But girl you'll have to know who to choose wisely and if that guy is wise and will last with you till eternity. And I'll be there for you no matter what, rain or shine.. or what so ever. Even when you need me at 3, 4 or 5 in the morning I'll be there for you. When I can't be there in person, I'm sorry, but i'll try. My BEST FRIEND FOREVER! I LOVE YOU! start the new year right.
hearts*


BAY! :
bay bay. We have been doing all our crap together THE WHOLE ENTIRE YEAR, 2006! and we will start it right this year ok? Although we've been smashed on the new year itself, 01/01/2007. There's 363 more other days to change what we are. We're going to STOP ciggys and booze. (are we?, except exams haha) Dear I know you will think that its gay when I say I LOVE YOU but I really do. You know I mean it. And DO NOT WORRY! when you're all drunk and wasted, I'll be next you a little sober, still knowing whats happening around the world, to take care of you. I THANK YOU for taking in all my nonsense and crapping around with me in 2006 and I'm sorry that I always scare you, I'm not scary and weird, seriously! You know I won't get pissed with you for long, vice versa. haha. We're going to score well in Os this year and your dirty little gay secrets are always with me!
hearts*
RAH! :
rah rah!!! I MISS YOU all the time. You're like my coffee, starbucks chit chat tai tai pal, partner and bestie as well. And, I always love going to your place to do gay stuff and talk to you. I love talking to you. Your place is just the fun, cause you're always grounded. Don't worry, when you're in need I'll be the Wonder Woman that RUNS to your place to be your talking block. In this NEW YEAR! Everything is going to be more adventourous for us and there's going to be more funky crasy stuff for us to check out. Though lesser partying, we're going to have more fun with the girls. Your momma is also going to open up on letting you independent this NEW YEAR. As for J****, don't worry he's going to alright and fine in your life. Don't be soft and be straight forward. As for D**, no worries everything is going to chill down and back to normal. I LOVE YOU! and you take care I'll be there okay? love HAPPY NEW YEAR!
hearts*

chloeee.. thanks for all the support with that spammer that does not think she's a spam. I love you.HAPPY NEW YEAR take care. more hangging out..
JiMin.. I love you too. HAPPY NEW YEAR! once my futt always my futt. Its the new year start it right and we're going to hang out more right?
Sandra.. always eeeeeee-ritating me. haha but no worries, I still love you the way you are. Although you're SO unreasonable but still thinks you are right. You know I get angry with you cause you always don't listen. Don't be so stubborn all the time, change for the better. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!
Tabbyy.. I LOVE YOU and we'll be friends forever.
E. SHIMADA.. You'll do okay in the new year and you'll rock the world. I love you.
Deanna.. I LOVE you DARLL'! We're going to start the year right right? ROCK our O's.
oh myyy the list goes on... there are many more I want to shout out too.
If I've missed you, and you wnat to know what I want to say, tag me, don't be shy or feel shit .
LOVE

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive