SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Friday, January 19, 2007

what is my future going to be like?

RIGHT!
So I went for Ngee Ann Polytechnic Open House today to check out the courses that is available and what course I'm going to take in the coming future. Time pass real fast and sooner or later we still got to make this decision and decide! Whether a poly or a JC and its said that by next year the MOE will abolish the first three months thingy. SWEET! So I can't get a taste of J.C life with OGs and orientation fun.

Anyway, back to NP. The campus is SO SO SO Big that I think I can get lost in there and the school is SUPER FILLED with people! You feel like a super BIG molecule sqeezing through many TINY molecules! (lols) As said, there were many many MANY people so I saw many people as well. Like, Debra from SMSS(chinese dance), SarahCEE&friend, Jeric, Ben, Zach, Lloyd, Daniel Ang....ex.st marggiess and blah. I guess thats all.

It was quite boring, in fact. Left after a while when Deanna and Joanne stayed on. Went to meet Van, Jia Man and Jia Zhen. SHopped a little saw MANY MANY stuffies that I want to buy. Took a long time and lost track of time to meet Bay.(opps!) Then met Bay. Then went for Cell today. Yeeppiees! (I'm beginning to find the passion and faith I once lost in God.) I'm going back to the GUY that carried the cross and died for my sins! ((;

rightyy. I'm scooting, house chores 'bootcamp' tomorrow morn. then SHOPPING!
LOVE!

btw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JERIC & KELVIN!!!!!!! you're one year OLDER!! whee~~

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive