SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

chinese chinese chinese.
blog blog blog.
time time time
crap.
heavy workload
full brains
droopy eyes
saggy eyebags
tappy nose
sniffy nose
dry lips
tired tired tired
test test test.
this is my life.
Amen.
???!!!
I want it to be
bass bass bass
shopping shopping shopping
sleep sleep sleep
talk talk talk
eat eat eat
exercise exercise exercise
teee-veee teee-veee teee-veee
mooviess mooviesss mooviesss
dance dance dance
tattoo tattoo tattoo
photography photography photography
NO BUMMING ALLOWED
((: *grins

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive