SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

FAT FAT FATS!

We went to have Sakae Sushi A-La-Carte Buffet today. It was SUPER DUPER YUM! Jia Man, Jia Zhen, Sarah, Bay, Van, Deanna and I. We sure ate a "COW"! It was definitely worth it for us. Stacks and stacks of plates till we can't see the person sitting opposite us. It sure was FUN eating with the girls, joking, laughing and growing FAT altogether.
(OPPS! FAT is like a sensitive word to us right now.-anorexia is 'da thang!')
what happened to JJAVSS'd?

After we left Wheelock, I met auntie(coolness). Jia Man and Jia Zhen then went to study while the rest of us were freaking lazy, after the meal. So when we were deciding this Vietnam Lady came up to us and told us that she was from Vietnam and saying she wants to go to Joo Chiat Road and wants to take bus 16. So as Bessa is the one that takes 16 EVERYDAY! and she knows where the Bus Stop is! And its at Lucky Plaza, which is the nearest to Wheelock. As we brought her there, Bay was talking to her and she was super HILARIOUS and CUTE! We took the underpass at Taka to Lucky Plaza. When the lady saw the sign, "WELCOME TO NGEE ANN CITY" she decided that she should take a picture with it so Bay helped her take a picture. Then she asked us to go stand there so she can get a picture of us, so she took a picture for us. Being super cute, she thanked us(in a funny weird way), shook our hands and we went our separate ways.

Walked to Paragon as Darll' wants to go collect her un-mendable bag at Ben Sherman. The bag is so lousy. Even my Lonsdale bag is better. My Lonsdale bag even gave me a warning saying that the bag is for gym stuff only and not textbooks and the maximum weight is 5kg. My books are like WEIGHTS and my bag's strap is still intact. Whereas for Darll's bag the handle is about to break and Ben Sherman can't do anything about it other than to let her exchange to another design(her design is out of stock-but its a present). So they just gave her a FREE T-Shirt that's ubber U.G.L.Y!

I want to go to Pull and Bear to see-see. Ended up looking for a notebook for myself to use it as a dairy. Went to Takashimaya, saw something I like but there wasn't the size that I want. Went to Bookbinders and they don't have lined notebooks. Art Friend is hopeless. Kinokuniya has nice petite ones but they're so expensive and I'm afraid that after I buy it I see something nicer. So I decided to go to Topshop, Paper People. Many nice choices although more ex. than those at Kinokuniya but these are like nicer and cooler. Darll' and I ended up buying one for ourselves. I took quite a long time to decide. Finally I chose one and I opened it to see if there's lines, there was so I picked those that look cleaner and newer. When I came home, I opened it and realised that the lines were GONE! All BLANK PAGES, OMfG. So I guess I'll be going back to change it and I hope they will allow me to do so. )):

Home is where I am now.
(:

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive