SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Another weird dream (haha:)

This time my dream was about a guy and I. haha. I cannot really see/remember how the guy looks like. haha. But apparently he's my boyfriend. And he's tall... haha. So I was out with him and some other friends of his. He was somehow a person that has many many friends and everyone somehow 'listens' to him (weird). And he's that kind of person that spoils me to the very end cause I'm "his" (haha). So he literally buys me anything and everything I want.

Then there's this thing that he just gave to me (just I think or like...whatsoever la), then we quarrelled on the way to somewhere while walking. So he demanded for the thing back and just snatched it from me and threw it away. Thinking that I'm not angry, I was actually pissed inside. I walked away from him and walked next to this girl(I don't know who!) and started walking to our destination(I dont know where). I know we were like in the heartland area(HDBs-I think). It was an unfamiliar place.

When we were reaching. I could not take it anymore that he didn't even realise that I'm angry at him and did not care about my emotions(JERK!). So I decided to walk away. Without telling anyone I just walked away. Somehow I like "ran" away as quick as possible so as to let home worry. As it was in the heartland area I ran pass like void decks and stuff and I climbed over the thingy where the elderly plays chess and talk cock. And I dropped something, it was a thing from him I did not bother to even pick it up. When I looked up, his friends were walking down the hill. {then it was another scene already}
WATCH OUT!!! this is getting stooopit. I will skip some parts(haha.)
The other scene we were now at this guy's place. I don't know why we were there. But I know that he's very angry with me and at that point of time it was only him, his best friend and I. He banged hard on the door of the house we're in front of and just swing open the unlocked gate. They barged in. He sat at the side and slept while his friend went to beat the guy, that is living in the flat(RIDICULOUS). I just stood there and watch. I could not do anything. I realised that he was actually jealous that was why he was angry with me and not happy with that guy. haha. SO CUTE right? (but dumb!) When his best friend stopped. I walked towards him and shook him awake. Saying something like, 'baby, are you still angry with me. why?' He did not reply me and shut his eyes again. Again I went, 'baby, are you jealous? don't be angry.'
(smth like that HAHA so embarrassing to blog about this!!)
So.... ... blah blah blah blah... (only van knows hahahaha) THEN! He went, 'baby, don't call me that and don't be like this towards me, I don't want to do anything to you.'
(and he kissed me on my forehead) and thats all... {then it was back to the previous}

I was at a void deck and ALL his friends were all splitting up to look for me. But I don't know why he's the one that found me. He found the thing that I lost(before that remember??). He gave it back to me and said sorry and hugged me.


HAHA> STUPID RIGHT??????
don't laugh OGAY?
hee hee. lOVE!

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger