SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Monday, January 28, 2008

Life shorten. To Rah:

Without my friends, I tell you Joy Chang is like dead. Bye Rah.
Rah has left. Rah, I miss you so so so much!
Rah Rah Rah. Can we settle a time on Skype?
I miss you hearing me rant about nonsense assholes! I miss hanging at your crib doing nonsense when you can't go out. I miss you texting me and calling me. I miss shopping with you, hanging with you, drinking with you, gossiping with you and what not.

Saturday was a really bad day for me Rah. I went to Fasten Your Seat Belt at The Substation. Caracal was good, Allura's inch was hot so was their songs, West Grand as usual was West Grand, and they all were good plus awesome! Alright I know you're like thinking I don't know and have never heard of any of these bands haha check it out on myspace dear good!
So I met one two of Chloe's friends. It's a small world after all. Her friend, Gerald(this time I got it right), knows like ahem ahem ___ and like was once in their band. haha What a small tiny smelly world(like tell me about it) which is like miniature. Alright so yep.
By the way Rah, Chlo got inked!! Her name on her wrist, literally smacked cool woot!

Anyway Rah my point is that I felt really weird when he told me that ___ is going to be at Substation. I acted cool like oh okay really? I saw him from afar then I saw him right in front(diagonally) of me. I really do do do believe that he actually saw me too but wasn't sure and was rude(cause he didn't actually say hi) like a BOH-ZOH.

ahhhh and then.. I don't know I'm on skype with you now...lOVE!!

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger