SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Hi, so how's your day?

My day's cool. haha Cause... I've got my Polaroid Camera!!!
ooooo shake it ooo oo shake it shake it like a polaroid picture.
haha now I know why they say that a Polaroid is not a good thing cause the film is expensive. Really! For 10 shots you pay $22. So I'm actually not taking too many pictures.
So far I've used 2! (: one with Sarah and the other a picture for my parents(:
Thank God! Thank goodness my parents didn't actually scold me for getting the Polaroid, except for saying that I'm spending money, again! In actual fact my parents love my Polaroid. How happy can I get. I love my Polaroid as well. teehee
It's Cool Blue in colour. I didn't take much pictures of my Polaroid but pictures are with Sarah. And now she's like having the time of her life with her cous and boyfriend. So I guess I'll have to wait till late late in the night and watch a thousand episodes of coffee prince before I post my pictures(:
Oh so I met Rah and Michelle today.
Guess who else I met on the street??? hahhaa
My girl has a boyfriend!!!-guess who?

After so, I left and my parents picked me up at The Heerens and we went to Bras Brasah, Odele Building, Hanabi for dinner!! Yums! It was my treat! Cause I got my pay and all so.. I guess besides pampering myself, my parents deserves some of my money haha. Too bad non of it went to my brother and sister in law haha. But soon soon, no worries k peeps! I love you both so I'll definitely treat you both after my Ck pay alright? teehee.
Hanabi's buffet was awe so awesome!!!!!!!! We ate till I'm about 5 months pregnant. Mom and I ate a little too too much. haha So we walked all the way to Raffles City and walked. haha I so want an agnes b bag so badly!! and mom said, ''you think you very rich is it? buy camera, gucci wallet and your shopping overseas!'' and all I have got to then is... keep quiet. Keep very quiet. haha No worries since Michelle say that H.K's agnes b is cheaper. I'll go there and buy on my next real holiday trip(as in with all the sight seeing), this way it'll be cheaper for me since there's going to be H&M in Singapore soon when ion Orchard open. (:

Thats all folks. I'll see Tabbo soon!! and Van's coming home soon! teehee((:
Oh! I'll be hibernating at home for this whole entire month and maybe the next month as well until my transport fare goes back to 45cents. haha But will definitely be out on weekend(sat).
Love you all. Joy with new buys, like a Polaroid, is a happy joy. (plus a new top!-shhhh can't tell mom) haha ciao!

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger