SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Saturday, January 19, 2008

ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION :: //edited

MAY I HAVE ALL YOUR EYES ON ME.

TO:
ALL O-LEVEL STUDENTS AWAITING RESULTS.
RESULTS WILL BE RELEASED ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY 2008, NEXT FRIDAY.24th Jan 2008, this THURSDAY.
SO ALL OF YOU DON'T WORRY JUST FREAK OUT!!!!!!!!!! AND BE EXCITED CAUSE I AM.(HAHA) I AM TRYING TO BE REALLY SERIOUS RIGHT HERE. OH DON'T YOU THINK IT'S LIKE SO SO SO EXCITING.... OMG MY HEART IS LIKE ITCHING... HAHHA OKAY OKAY SO PEOPLE JUST CHILL ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR TIME TILL FRIDAY.


hahahha don't you think and feel that it's just so exciting. haha aii yooo ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
p.s so what are you going to wear to school?

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger