SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

So people how's your new year so far haha after a day?
Okay how about.. how's your new year's eve?
I just thought wrong about my new year's eve this year. I thought this year was going to be dull but actually it turned out just alright, fun.
This year was spent with my girls!!! Van and Weishan, Rah and Michael, Bay and Xing. How amazing and how much better can it get?!

I reached town early cause I had to change the sweater for my aunt. Then dialed Bay to reach town earlier. Bought fags for myself and Bay went to Starbucks. Lost my fags. This pink guy stole it and his accomplice look suspiciously guilty. So I thought that God was telling me something, to not fag anymore, a new year resolution unless poly life stresses me. haha

So girls!! Time capsule tomorrow! The day after I won't be in Singapore already, you can see me in Hong Kong, maybe. haa Once again, tell me what you people want so I will look out.

Soon after wanted to go to Curry House to eat Japanese Curry Rice. But I felt that it was a little expensive for the New Year(haha) so went to Magic Wok, Thai-Chinese Cuisine(next door) to eat Thai food(duh) cause it was like super cheap! But I wasn't really happy with my Pineapple Rice ): But who cares anyway I've eaten it.

Headed to Funan The IT Mall's Cold Storage to get out Table Cloth and snacks before it closed.

Hunted for a nice windy comfort spot at The Pandang in ready to watch the Fireworks later. Laid my Table Cloth and played cards! haha Till all of them come to join. After Michael and Sarah came it was super super fun. We played 7up and some 007bang game with forfeits haha. Sarah was bad, real bad in playing such games, slow slow reaction haha. Even Michael tried to help, but it was of not to good use haha.




Fireworks played. It was AWESOME!!! So after the Fireworks we had to rush to our mooo-vie, Body #19. Freaky but a little confusing. Sarah was the freaky one cause she literally laughed through the body chopping and gory parts and it made me not want to hold her hand for comfort anymore.

After the mooo-vie, headed to the Starbucks at Suntec City. Starbucks on new year's eve and new year's day. Nuts for Starbucks haha.

Then we walked back to Marina's 7-11 and got munchys. I got bubble noodles and the others got what they want, beer and all. Headed down to the Merlion to chill and talk. haha funny but good. Michael was the one that cracks me up all the time. Funny man haha -I like. lols

It was already about 5plus 6. So Rah headed back to Michael's crib and all to grab her stuff and all. So both of them left. Xing didn't want to splurge his cash on cab fare, so did Amanda and I so we waited for the 1st bus and train home. To kill time, I suggested to walk all the way from the Esplanade to Orchard MRT. Great walk to start the New Year! Bay was like almost dead when we walked. haha

Had a toilet break at Meritus Mandarin. Then 7-11 outside Ngee Ann City.




Left Orchard at about 7 plus in the morning when the sky was like bright already.
By then, Bay and I weren't gone we went home GOOD!((:

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger