SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

have you ever been to

DEMPSEY ROAD?

omg omg omg
I tell you I WENT to Dempsey Road/Hill today! It was the awesomest. I like the spookiness of the area without lampposts and the life around there-classy.
Ate at Chang's Korean Restaurant. haha The best thing was that I wore my Beer Chang's tee over and ... we drank Chang's Beer at the Korean Restaurant. haha Lovely isn't it? I like. The Korean food was like Fantabulous! with a capital F!!! The bbq beef, kimchi, cold noodles, soup and ya dah ya dah. Yummy!
Straight after, it was Ben & Jerry's!!! Phish food, strawberry cheesecake, chocolate brownie, cookie dough, chunky monkey, coffee coffee buzzzbuzzzbuzzz haha. and the other fatty flavours! Plus B&J plays mambo music haha.

Dempsey maybe quite pricey but for the ambiance it was worth it. Aunt treated Korean;I treated Ice Cream. I mean like Joy's day cannot ever live without an ice cream a day(see my size and you'll know it), I just love love love Ice Cream! Cold rocks please call me!!!!! I'll show you my passion for Ice Cream! haha

The other restaurants over there plus chill out pubs are like rather awesome! Their interior deco and all just have to be all different from the similar restaurants we can find in Orchard Road. haha Today was just good.

And tomorrow is either job hunting(again) or COOKIE BAKING DAY! So exciting!!
And it seems that I've been keeping myself occupied, just love it that way. And in the night, CHINATOWN with family. teehee Buying of nonsense goodies for CNY.
((:

CNY in like 8 days! Excited for a free PAY DAY?!
Greet others with a 'gong xi fa cai' and receive red packets filled with dollars. Like it, lick it, LOVE it.
k seeyou peeps soon! love love


and...
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TABBO LABBO. MUCH LOVE!

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger