SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

birthday!!! -it's been long

2 Jan- ZHOU REN!!
haha I can't believe I actually forgot but here I am!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
(:(:

7 Jan- Joshua Tan RX !!
haha I know I missed your birddy day anyway.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
and you're still OLD> hahha (:

9 Jan- Delyse Chiok
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! (bird-day) girl sorry I was in HK during your birthday therefore I couldn't celebrate it with you. No worries k? We'll meet up soon?? Maybe on results day itself whoooo-freaky haha (: love!

11 Jan- Pei Yun
Hardly, rarely, barely I guess that you're ever going to be popping by here to see this but HAPPY Bird0-DAY to you!!!! (:

16 Jan- Matthais (today)
HAPPY LEGAL!!!! BIRTHDAY I MEAN! and say HI to ARMY!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you're doing fine. (:

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger