SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Sunday, January 20, 2008

waddup world///

Hi people! So I've seen that the news have spread really far and almost the entire world has known that results will be out on the 25th. So far its known as a rumor and a 'heard from somewhere' but I guess it should be right cause normally results is release either on a Thursday or Friday. And last year was a Friday so this year maybe a Friday, once again. *:) For those living in their turtle shell please note that you should rise and shine and get out from the shell and realise that the world is coming to an end. haha As well as your bus fare has increased a huge sum. SO PLEASE Y'LL REMEMBER TO TAP OUT WHEN YOU GET DOWN THE BUS!!! (cause joychang is not doing so.):

haha so I'll tell you people about my day. Had lunch with Grandma and mom at tp. (tomorrow's gma's birdy-day:) Met Bay and Chloe at Ngee Ann Poly. Off too church.

So here's my day for you.



I know I look funny in every picture haha but ahhhh.... who cares everyone will definitely have their un-photogenic moment/day. haha

and...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Josephine and Su Ling((: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Much love < 3 !!!!

Oh people so I haven't showed you my POLAROID!!!!!!!!!!!!!haha Thisis it. And it produces pictures like these(:

So here's all about my smexxyy bexxy Polaroid. (:

p/s. Joy hates bus rides now.

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger