SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Thursday, January 03, 2008

I'll be home on..... 10th jan

Don't miss me people! I know it's obvious that you people will miss me. haha
Okay la I'll bring back goodies for you all. But remember! You want anything do do DO text early! Don't give me last minute orders!!!
Oh you people are able to text me your misses cause I'll be bringing my mobile. The usual number, 9**5*5*1. Yep.

I'll be back on the 10th of Jan, Thursday. haha A week from today exactly!! WHEE~~
Van I'm going to miss you! But meet up before you leave? Dinner or something k?
GIRLS!!!!!!, my world, my universe, I'm going to miss y'll and not leave the goodies out for you all k? Shanny take care of Van, Michelle take care of Rah and Mr. Unknown(I don't know your identity and name YET! but do take care and accompany BAY!!! haha

Seee you Blog Visitors!!!!!!!!
I'll miss church like how when I left for Thailand and came back.

See me FATTER .
I'll be gone gone gone in like 4 hours. Flight at 8 in the morning. Got to be at the airport at 6 in the morning. Got to be awake at 5 in the morning. Now is 0415 in the morning and I'm going to leave the house in like an hour and a half. I am wide bright awake! Teehee. Guess I'm either going to sleep in the plane or I'm going to watch the movies on the plane. haha Hope I meet people I know at the Airport. haha Cause I suddenly have that feeling. (:

toodles yoll noodles.

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger