SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

JOb jOB Job JoB jOb joB jOb

Joy needs a job job job badly! Real bad!
It's like who wants to employ me??? 5/hr is fine with me now.
I'm DESPERATE!!!!
I need some cash!!!!!!! Lots of cash!!!!! I need over excess then I'll be satisfied! It's not like I'm spending my money now-I'm NOT!!! I'm thrifty real thrifty.
My bank it's like the richest it can be, rather than a usual two dollars and seventy cents.
Whatever job that I have applied for, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE employ me!!!!!

oh Bangkok anyone?

Anyway so I spent my whole entire day today looking for a job. Mom asked me to work in NTUC! as a Cashier. I checked it out and the pay was like freaking little. Filled up the form and felt like just tearing it up cause it wasn't a human job it's like a zoo! Tell me such a huge supermarket company pays you like $4.30/hr!!!!!! Scream please!
Then Mom also asked me to go to Metro. Then The Friends said that the pay is going to be peanuts as well cause they won't pay so much to students. AHHHHHHHHHH I hate it!!
People, please pray that I can find a good paying job.
Then this telemarketing job that I applied online has called me. So I went down to Ngee Ann City for an interview. That guy(I can't remember his name) said that he'll call the other company and then call me back or ask the other company to call me back. I really hope they don't call me (haha) cause pay is like $6/hr (as I'm an O level grad only) and the office will be at Kaki Bukit (eunos) how far can that be for me right? But all for money..
It was too Boat Quay after that cause Sand got a jobby for chlo. After seeing the environment there. It's just better and it will be the BEST not to work there although that waitressing job is $7/hr.
Then Chloe said that Cold Rocks at Holland V is employing people. Went down to Holland, applied for the job and then they said that they'll call us back. But I guess they won't call me, I don't know why but I just want to work at Cold Rocks although it's just $5/hr. I think maybe cause it sells Ice Cream! ): hhaha I WANT TO SCOOP ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!

Thats all my applications. Any lobangs call me k? much love after that haha

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger