SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Friday, January 11, 2008

Hong Kong!!!

I AM SO SO SO SO TIRED!!! Post the rest later or something k?
ILYA very much(: -loneyjoy

Glasses Loving!!
SOGO!!!!!

Electric Bus Bus Stop

This is Guangzhou's Hotel Lobby as well.
Electric Bus ride. haha I mean like they call it the 'din cheh' in Cantonese and with a direct translation, the bus is called an Electric Bus! Cheap Ride and Fun!
Do you watch H.K Drama?? If you do... Then you'd know this is Stanley Street. (:
I present to you the longest elevator!!!
It's like H&M baby! I love H&M. haha My favourite shopping brand from the UK now!This may not be the Flagship store that we went too at Central, Queen's Rd. But I still bought somethings and HAVE to buy stuffs haha.
Glacier Ice Skating Ring at Festival Walk.

Hotel Lobby at Guangzhou.

Yep. You can remind me again that that black and white thing/animal is my twin. Aunt just had to make us do something less crazy ahah

I've been to Paris while I'm in Hong Kong. Can you do that??? Cause I can!! Hiro Nakamura is my teacher.

Tired after a long long long day shopping at Festival Walk. squatted in my dress, unglamorous, holding cous's leg for support.

Believe it or not, Steamboat lovin'

oh these are what the bridesmaid wear during a winter wedding haha

Bruce Lee(ZhiXing-haha) facing Hong Kong Island. Those buildings as usual are banks.

Steamboat wille in Guang Zhou

Director: Joy Chang in action today. (:

Do NOT DISTURB!! Joy Chang is eating!!!!
Margarita (mocktail)
The Peninsula Here you've got Black Sesame Paste and Beancurd!!! Yummy doodys

Yep! You're right!!! I've got a picture with Edison Chen, be jealous girls!!! hahahaI want a candy man a candy man! Sweet Sugar JELLY BELLY!!!!!! hahhaha Van and Shanny!!! LOOK! Pick the flavours you'll want. LOLS!!
The roadside stall everybody loves!Vic Zhou!!!! haha okay I know I'm going all chineseyy in H.K but isn't that good???! I'm CHINESE!!! My real culture and race.

This is APM for you people. When it first opened it was actually a 24-7 shopping centre and when business weren't really good like Singapore's Mustafa(went there just now((: ) They changed the opening hours till 11pm. Don't belittle this shopping mall in the suburbs it's 7 storey!!

This is what China will give you- wrong directions! The boarding is supposed to be in the other direction but somehow it faced to nowhere. ):

Like it Chinese?? I LOVE AND ADORE MY CHEONG SAM!!!!! lovely.
My China Hotel, A Marriott Hotel for you people!!! It's like the best ever thing in Guangzhou, China.my comfy not so small beds!a very clear bathtub view from the room. A glass panel that separates the room and the toilet.Plus the Beautiful interior decorations and lovely accessories/furniture.

Back to PARADISE!!!!!!!(HK)
My best Noodles in Hk.
I call it noodles in a packet. For food flavor lovers you have got to try this "packet noodles", it is just so awesome for only HK$5 for every 3 items. Okay it works in a way that you pick 3 ingredients and its HK$5 every other packet would be HK$2. Then they will add the sauces for you, request for the garlic!!! which will erupt in your mouth and kill the senses of the person you're talking too. WATCH OUT for the spiciness0-if you prefer it spicy. F.Y.I:: This "packet noodles" can be found at Argyle Centre, Mongkok Station.

Airport BABY!!! Miss Singapore by then ((:

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger