SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Crazy Tabbo!!!


Today's post shall be named crazy Tabbo haha cause it's literal lol.
So I finally got a chance to meet up with tabby! How awesome. haha So as usual, I'll go do crazy stuff and definitely SHOPPING!!!!!

Okay in actual fact. We met up to do some CNY shopping for Tab! And time seems to pass real fast. Real real fast. We met at about 12 and started to shop. There weren't any nice things and then Tab was like, 'where are we going to eat?' ... ya-da ya-da and then she said she felt like eating SUSHI!!!! So I suggested Sakae Sushi's Eat-All-You-Can Buffet! hahah By then, the time was already 3:30plus. I don't know why time passed so fast haha Maybe it's more of the talking haha So we headed to Wheelock to eat Sakae. Reached there at about 3plus 4 and we sat till 6 haha I actually didn't realise that until we were so full and felt like leaving. I told you it was the talking. Cause we talked and talked and talked. haha Then it was to Isetan, Scotts and then FEP and then to Isetan, Orchard. I met and saw Delyse and Vanessa Tan working there haha. By then it was already 9:30. Told you time passed so fast! So we can't walked anywhere else as the shops were preparing to close so headed to schu and they didn't have my size of Gladiator Sandals. Then to F21 and I bought GOLD Bangles!! haaha and then our last stop was like Charles and Keith. haha And I walked out with a really nice! pretty! bag. haha You peeps will definitely see it sooner or later cause I'm going to bring it out soon(: love it!

Then we bounced train cause the trains were packed like sardines! Took back the same bus and then home at about 11plus. (;
Had fun! Love you Tab(: (oh remember to come over to my place to buy clothes or my possessions haha)
later, people!

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger