SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Age please?

Not to forget! I'll be LEGAL this year! No more of checking IDs and fighting for my age right. And no more of doing things illegally!!

But it seems I really don't look my age or something?? Cause my mom doesn't know how old I am. So does my dad. So pathetically, my parents does not know how old I am. I bet they don't know how old my brother is as well. And if they want to know how old I am, they will probably ask my brother how old is he and minus 10 years. Or if they would want to know how old kor is, they will ask me how old I am and plus 10 years.

So.. They are my parents. Yep. Not surprising as well cause my dad is used to ask me how old I was every time my birthday passes and will give a very surprised look.

I suddenly thought about age because this afternoon, 010108, my aunty, mom and I are talking about the New Year.

So my aunt was like 18 this year can go clubbing and all.

Then I was like ya! Good right. haha and I so so so can't wait to drive!!! Can also finally drink legally.

Then my mom was like. What clubbing you also not 18.

I was like, I AM TURNING 18 THIS YEAR MOM!!!

and Mom was like... Ya meh? No la you only 16 this year!

aunt and I both laughed.

OMG MOM you're such an ass you don't even know how old your daughter is.

so my aunt was like but Janell said you have a baby face so cannot go drinking.

huh. No lorh don't underestimate me. ahhh never mind can dress up what. Look older can already.

aunt: then okay la we go H.K I bring you all go LKF. Ok?!

O-Ojoy: giggles. elated. ecstatic. bonkers. nods head. ALRIGHT!

aunt: you just don't get drunk can already.

joy:: don't worry you don't know only haha.

Mom: ai yo you ahh.. 18 already meh.

joy: yes mom dont be such a kuku bird. LEGAL LEGAL LEGAL!
___________________________________________________________________

So may I ask how old are you?

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger