SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Thursday, January 03, 2008

See you 5 years later.


So these are the paper we'll read five years from now. Today was started late as joychangyuling(me) woke up pretty late. I woke up at about 3 when we're suppose to meet at like 3 at my crib so they postponed it 1630 but came at like what time?? 1730, 1745?? And my brother said, "oh no wonder they are your friends, all like you! LATE!" Okay like whatever, whatever!!! DUMBED everything into the small little tupperware Bay smarty bought. (: DUG! DUG! DUG! Michael said, "come I take a picture for you!" Look at Strong VAN!! and look at idle BAY saying.. "no I'm not going to dirty my hands with dirt!!!" Dug, dug, dug, I mean like what else can I say. haha Oh we dug out worms as well, many worms haha. And Michael said, "woah! woman cover up so fast!" hahahhahahhahah funny!!! cause we took like ages to dig a not so deep hole to put the tupperware and took seconds to cover the tupperware and hole. haha WELL DONE GIRLS!!!!!! TELL THE TUPPERWARE TO SEE IT IN FIVE YEARS NOT MOULDY! HAHA

So after we headed out for dinner! Had many fickle minds, but eventually we decided on Vivo City cause I felt like going there and have not visited there in ages and have been wanting to go there. haha Took the MRT and like cam-whored
as usual haha. Until we reached Dhoby Ghaut.

Oh if you ever wonder why you don't see Bay in our cam-whoring pictures is because she was ostracizing herself opposite, on the phone, grinning, smiling and laughing. Alone in her own world. All of us talked to her, but she ignored us! I wonder who she could be talking too. haha Woot!!

Ate at Superdog!! LOVE SUPERDOG!!!!!
And according to The Superdog Etiquette you'll have to lick up all your remaining bits and not leave any single bit! Munch it all in, munch it all in! haha So we actually told Rah that cause she had many remaining bits and pieces of onions and cheese on her cardboard? haha Alright, sorry Rah, it's not lick, it's just you have to finish all the bits, no way of eating it is stated haha. (: love you! haha

After dinner, decided to go up to the roof. Thats like what everybody that goes to Vivo will do. Don't you just think that the roof deck is simply awe so awesome!!!!?? and... There are 12(twelve) days of Christmas!!!! ((:
So...

haha snap shots of the TALL CHRISTMASS TREE!!!!!! on the roof right smack when you enter! (:

Okay! So we went to the Pet Safari after that and then to Daiso, Always $2. haha(had an inside joke with Bay and Cheryl Phua haha)
I want that straw hat!! Going to buy it when I come back from H.K (: Even Shanny likes it! haha opps! (I hope he/his gf doesn't see this haha) Look at Rah too!! She supports me! hahaha Bay just loves the ah-ma look!

After Daiso, we chill at the deck and had sing-alongs haha with Bay's guitar! Had a hell lot of fun-I love! Then headed to TOPSHOP to do a little shopping. I mean like when there's us and Vivo City, there MUST be shopping, isn't it girls!?! haha

Alright people thats all for the 2nd day of my new year(:
See you when I'm back from China on the tenth/eleventh.

Much love!

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger