SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Monday, January 21, 2008

Towards the lighter side of life.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY OLD GRANDMOTHER(:!!


We celebrated my mom's mother's Bird-day today. haha Okay fine! My grandmother's birthday today at Furama Hotel, City Centre(Chinatown) to have Halal Buffet. Nope! We're not Malay and not halal(except me). The food wasn't that bad. But the sashimi wasn't that fresh(not like Hanabi), but mom insisted that it was fresh and good, kor said the same thing too. I mean like look who's the largest and eats the most! I could become a food critic.

My dementia grandmother seems the most happy among there. Seeing people/family she hasn't seen in eons.

Tell me people, whats family when you're hypocritical. Okay, I may not have the rights to say that that aunt is a hypocrite but it seems like it and it really gets on my nerves!!! No wonder nobody wants to sit in the same table as them.
Okay you people are to judge here. If I tell you that you don't see this uncle and his whole entire family all year round(even Chinese new year) and he doesn't really visits his own mother at least once a month(not even a phone call). Even if he does, he comes alone, without his family(wife and old kids). He thens sit for awhile and when silence enters, he looks occupied and then leaves. So probably we only see him when my grandfather passed away, that seems to be the last memory of him, his kids don't even stay for the wake(looking like mannequins), or maybe I don't recognise them. [sorry if I get too defensive over here cause I love my old folks a lot and I cannot stand it] So today he attends a lunch! With his wife ohhhh surprisingly, his daughter came along as well(she looks like a stranger) and everyone was whispering "is that his daughter? or why is she sitting here, must be la!" and the reply will all be... "I don't know. Cause we hardly see them at all!!! hahahhaa not even once a year hahha" Get what I mean!? So I was friendly enough to sit in the same table where grandma was sitting and talked to grandma and to kpo what's happening around the table.
So what happened was.. I got ice cream and I asked grandma if she wanted some.
So that aunt was like telling grandma, indirectly into my face, "can you eat ice-cream? if you have cough cannot eat, not good."(in Cantonese) My mind was thinking like.. how long have you seen grandma do you know her conditions??? Thank God grandma is smart haha.. I love grandmom and so gma said.. "ohh guai"(good girl, in Canto) to me and then tell that aunt, "oh, I don't have cough anymore, very long don't have already, feeling so much better."(in Canto) and that aunt's face changed and replied "nicely" 'oh thats good then"(in Canto)
Then she started acting all so concern about grandma! Telling her all the dangers of cooking alone in her house! Like purrrr-lessseeese!!!!!!! Mom does the necessary you don't have to remind my mom. poof!!!! I could not take her nice-ness anymore so I left the table.
All my uncle(gma's son) does is sit there and eat quietly.
I'll be nice I'll replace the word hypocrite with sucking up! That's it!!!

The lunch went on well, not bad, so-so haha until the mother and grandmother of the nieces asked the nieces to call ''aunty Joy!" HORRIBLE were really cute, especially, the chubby is just the word I would use. But those munksbeckham(he had a Mohawk) haha and Ashlyne. Megan was like a leech and an attention seeker. haha Bad aunty-I know don't mention it(: haha

Got a polaroid with Grandmother. But I bet she'd have lost it in her purse and would never find it haha Mom said to let her keep so.. I always won't have a copy for myself haha But it's grandma anyway, so I don't bother. Bro and Sis-in-law and I then went over to accompany her(more) with a game of mj. Nice game cause joycyl was the sole winner!!! (:

1 comment:

nour el 3ozamaa said...

very nice blog i would like to thanke you

nour tamimi egyptian blogger
cairo

thanx :) and have anice week end

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger