SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Thursday, September 07, 2006

this little girl is confused..

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH//
I want to see you soon...
party at MOMo's tonight
anybody game for it?
van have been asking me to go.
And I'm confused if I want to.
There are soSO so many things that I want to do during this holidays!
BUT I don't know if I should just do it or not?
man.. and I have not studied!
Literally after the exams, the last two papers I didn't touch any books or anything. . .
should I start soon?
What am I to do?
anyway... I'm going out soon..
going for this BIG Sa-LE ! ! ! @ taka.
with TOPSHOP, TOPMAN, Karen Miller, Nike women, Dorthy Perkins, many More!!
so i'm going to chaooo NOW!
pom-pom then meet my loverr!! (rah rah) HEE.
p.d.n.s!hey girl i'm really sorry I didn't know that your relationship with him is on the rocks. I didn't know you mind me texting him. I feel really bad. But it was no biggy I just asked about some ???guy from his school. Chillax. take care.

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive