SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Tuesday, September 19, 2006


joy have been studying ALL week.
had TUITION again today.
Swee Seng was incharge today.
so he's teaching us.. yep.
IT WAS REALLY FUN
haha cause we somehow "knew" him and kept on making fun of him
ghahah and that 'thought you'll never ask' person was there today
I cant remember his name. LOLs.
he's still as funny.
Daniel Lee was there too.
he said something really funny + weird to me today.
lols. goign to have tuition again on thursday.
and ... going to serene tomorrow! ! !
((: jia was like asking me why didn't I go today and she brought PICK UP STICKS!haha.
nvm. jia we'll PLAY tomorrow! I mean later! ! ! hahaha
anyway I am waiting for someone to finish he's macs
and then i'm OFF to SNOOZE OFF!!!
<3>

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive