SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

the DEVIL wears PRADA? or... The ANGEL wears LV?

rightooe..
I LOVE AND ADORE the HOLIDAYssss
BUT without any cash$$ I don't...
without anywhere to go I don't...
without anybody to go out with I don't...

without anybody dating me I don't..(teeheehee)
BUT today. I thought that I won't be going anywhere...
but I went to watch a MooOo-Vie with sand
she called me after her school.. so..
BUT before that I didn't want to as I was quite lazy and tired.
SO I WENT TO SWIM!!!!!!!!
got a little TANNer! lols.
theres a tan line. ((:
:)) party at club MOMO tomorrow.
but i'm unsure if I want to go.
cause it wouldn't be fun if only a few of us go
so I am still deciding..
bokc-letsgoout! =]]

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive