SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Friday, September 08, 2006

ghost whisperer. .. ...

went out with jie-jie -in-law.
she ahd her interview first.
so she left the house first
then... soon after I went to meet her in town.
She's really funny! I'm really GLAD that I got to know more about her today.
GREAT SMALLTALK!
we went out today was because I told her about the MEGA sa-LEH!
as she thought that what I bought yesterday was pretty CHEAP
ALRIGHT IT WAS EXTREMELY CHEAP!!!! ! ! ! ! !
So met up at Paragon.
She's really cute, funny and adorable!
HA HARH HAH.
we didn't know where to meet in Paragon.
so she's like lets meet at Mont Blanc.
and I was like where the hell is Mont Blanc. in Paragon.
she's like.. errr.. then where esle can we meet?
thats the only place I know.
hahaha. and she's like you know the Taxi Stand?
I was like oh okay.. and walked over.
then we walked over to Taka. for the SAH-LEH!
Today it wasn't that packed maybe cause it was about 4+
she picked out a few tops! and tried
and saw the SKIRTs.
SO she bought A TOP and 2SKIRTS! ((:
so after that we went to G2000 as she wanted to get MORE tops
for WORK! LOLS. she's really hilarious.
reached G2000 saw quite a lot of tops.
BUT and she bought 2 and reserved 2
as.... the reserved 2 has no NEW pieces.
the sales assistant called the other outlets but the outlets didn't pick up..
so.. she'll go down to the OTHER outlets to check it out.
if they had the TOPS she wanted.
SHE SPENT ... pooOf!
then we went to coffee club upstairs for DINNER!
already said about the nice chat!
GREAT CHAT!!! (again..)
then we trained. and she went to school..(night classes)
and I headed HOME! :))
as usual-Teeee-Veeee
alright...lets talk about the WEIRD fishy taxi UNCLE I encounted just now.
1.Taxi smells fishyy -DRIED FISH!
[to an extent I smelt through my BOOK!]
2.His wrist and arm seems apart.-Dislocated(the way he holds the wheel)
3.He POPs his head UP and DOWN looking into the mirror looking at me with that stare!
4.He can't see that well -BENDS FORWARD peering to see the ROAD!
5.He doesn't drive straight BUT zig-zaggy..
man. I thought it was funny at first BUT it started to turn scary!!!!
trying being his passenger! ! !
I was thinking in my head..WHY DIDN'T I TAKE THE CAB BEHIND?!
CHARMED was good! ! !
I'm like in a fettish for fruits these few days. HAH (right word? No.. right?)
I ate at least more that 5 fruits today and I'm not going to the LOO!
why?!?! humphhhfhhtt
9 O' clock show's ending wasn't good!!!!
so eeEEEeEeEEEeEe-RITATING!
then Ghost Whisperer MAN !! fantatstic as usual.
I SO lOVEEE that series!!!!
if they have DVDs for it I'LL BUY THEM!!!!!
its really interesting!! ! ! but it wasn't that freaky this episode.
the ghost bride was bitchy and selfish !
but eventually HAPPY ENDING! ((:
and now...
I'm going to play Ciao Bella!
I tell you guys! GO DOWNLOAD IT!!!!
you can find it at www.shockwave.com
its real FUN!!! hahha (for me at least!)
love! CIAO!

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive