SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Sunday, September 03, 2006

JOY HAD A BAD DAY!

sandra stayed over yesterday.
we slept at about 11+ and woke up at 1 to study!
HAHA.. I managed to wake up
MAN! it was SURE difficult to wake her up!
anyway I managed to study for 2 hours
then I couldn't take it anymore.
I bonked out went back to bed till 9 in the morn.
went for PENANG! Food Fare @ YORK Hotel
.. ...YUM YUMS... ..
ate lots of CUTTLEFISH haha
there were LOTS of FOOD thats GOOD!
like the Oyster Omelettle[sp?], KWAY TEOW SOUP!, Lor Bak, Char Kway Teow, PRAWN MEE!, PENANG! LAKSA, Rojak, Bang Chang Kway, Ice Kacang and Ice Chendol !!!!
hahahahha.. I know JOY you're SO SO SO FAT alreayd STILL EAT SO MUCH??!?
((: anyway they're all in SMALL portions.
so its alright.
after that went to THE ESPLANADE again.. ...
to STUDY.
met up with Sandra and Sayuri.
then Sarah came along. and we met Angeline Tanujaya[sp?]
so she STUDIED with us too.
She REALLY got a GREAT SENSE OF HUMOUR!!
then after that she stayed longer to study.
rah and I went to Marina for DINNER!!!!
ate Baked Rice and Pizza
we shared.. ...
Then received something weird..
the PIZZA!!! the PINEAPPLES were RANCID!!!!!!!!!!
its FIZZY SPOILT!!! and.. they say that their pineapples are FRESH everyday!!!!!!!!!
WHAT THE HELL!!! anyway Rah and I ate BARELY 1 we SPIT it out!
We walked round Marina then..
something became WEIRDER!!
and I needed to PEE!
went to the LOO
and forgot ALL about my SHADES hanging down my vest.
SQUAT.. POOooOOoLoOOoT!
IT DROPPED INTO THE TOILET BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!*****( I SCREAMED!!! !)
Rah was like WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!!
I was like RAH HELP!!!!!!!!!!
I OPENED THE DOOR!!!!!! and the bowl FLUSHED(thank God there was no pee!)
I SCREAMED!!! I RAN OUT SCREAMING FOR THE AUNTY!!
ASKING HER IF SHE HAVE THAT KIAP KIAP THING..
SHE'S LIKE NO.. AND SHE TOOK OUT A GLOVE AND WENT TO HELP ME
PICK IT UP!!!! HAHAHA AWWWWWWW... SHE'S SO NICE!!!!!!!!!!!
THEN I WAS LIKE AUNTY XIE XIE.!! AUNTY ZHE ME BAN??? (translation:THANK YOU HOW AUNTY)THEN THE AUNTY WAS LIKE XI LA!(translation: WASH! LA) HUH.. OOK.. PRESSES SOAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UNTIL SHADES ALL COVERED IN SOAP!!!
AND WASHED!!
ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
if there wasnt that message I don't think I'll drop my SHADES!

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive