SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Saturday, September 16, 2006

I'm LAZY to blog its such a chore now.. lol

Am I funny? Just ...
GREAT SENSE OF HUMOUR maybe...
HAHAHA ;)
is it so funny to just take POCKY from island.
ALRIGHT! its cheappolata..(cheapo)
and maybe cause I'm GREEDY..
BUT. arhhh nvm!
anyway Ill just BUY them from COLD (bwrrrr...)STORAGE!
HAH..
anyway there's this weird GIRL
working at the NEW jap rest.
WHY is she weird??
- SHE TALKS TO EVERYBODY AND ANYBODY SHE MEETS
(be it knowing them or not)
and JIA have been running away from her.. lols
and the Island Cremery girl too.
I've been studying at macs these few days..
sometimes its productive soemtimes it isn't
and when I'm listening to Jia's Mp3(yes I don't own one myself..pfft!)
I get really EMO.and i'll get really DISRACTED!
But tell me what can I do ?
don't tell me possibilities or what so ever.
Its really hard to get you out of my head.
Iloveyou if you ask I really do
It would have been a nice messaging conversation with you..
if you weren't drunk.
I don't know why.
I sometimes wonder.. WHY? why God made me love you?
is it a part of my plan in life?? hmphhh I DON'T KNOW!
I wish I knew. its weird that this liquid looking like water comes out from eye flowing like a river downstream. why?

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive