SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Friday, September 29, 2006

it MAKES one but BREAKS the other and no one bothers

rightoees.
the "NERD" is somehow back.
back here blogging.
when you people actually bother to read.
went to B.K then to macs then BACK to B.K
physics all day.
down.

alright..
what I promised Sandra!!!
girl you're wonderful.. and known you for a long long time too.though you're all so CHATTY and LOUD at timess( ALRIGHT! ALL THE TIME!) and at time PMSyy .. and thats pretty SCARY!! alright ITS REALLY SCARY!!!!! but you're somewhat sweet and I love you loads too. <3!

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive