SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

It's been awhile.. ...

its been long ever since I lasted blogged..
I want to blog the other past days
But I was rather tired.
so far///
2 papers down 6 more to go.. ...
SOCIAL STUDIES was a killer BEE!!
although whatever I studied came out.
SUDDENLY ! during the exam everything was BLANK
I didn't know what to do. I FREAKED!
BUT I still did Healthcare and Welfare State of Britain.
Q.(a) was the one I blanked out.
I barely wrote words.. I freaked.
I then continued to the next question
and ZOOMed like a ferrari !!!
I didn't had much time! and I haven't done my [10]marked question.
when I was halfway through my (b) the darn teacher made me worried
went to the mic and went "GIRLS YOU HAVE 15MINs LEFT"
I was like SHIT!! WTH WTF WTS!!!!
my hand CRAMPEd..
then when I was FINALLY done with my questions..
I didn't bother to even check!
I went back to question (a) and thought through..
NOTHING ! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING can be squeezed out!
I freaked and I had no time already.
The most I wrote was 5 lines! for a [7]mark question.
I know call me dumb!
to my surprise! I went out and I started CRYING!
so embarrassing! everybody was like why why you ok?
THANKS Y'LL lots of <3!!
the day before. THE CHINESE PAPER
wooohhoooo -phew -phew **wipes off sweat from my FOREHEAD**
it was somehow alright
anyway i am really tired now after creating darll's SKIN.lols.
love y'll *** i <3 you

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive