SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Thursday, September 07, 2006

the SA-LEH was gOOD!!


THE SALE WAS FANTASTIC!
I bought a tube-TOP from WAREHOUSE
for just $19 !!!!
and a funny lOOking pants from TOPSHOP
for just $19 !!!!
and a pair of GREEN shoes! from TOPSHOP
for just $19 !!!!
IT SURE WAS CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP! ! !
I think I'm going again tomorrow! ((x
after sa-le shopping with Deanna, Van, Rah, Sand, Panida&B.F
Rah and I had our girlyy talk again.
and.. the "husband and wife" (Deanna and Van)
went to STUDY @ the DURIAN!!! haha
Sand, Panida&B.F left early from the SA-LE to play POOL
then during the SA-LEH. . . matt came along..
passed darll. the PHONE! man it SURE is NICE !!
matt is SO SO SO SO SO SO extremely SWEET to Deanna! ! !
but.. DEANNA YOU JUST DON'T CHERISH HIM ..
BUT its not your fault! I L<3ve>
spent about 2-3 HOURS in the SA-LEH!
Jeric then came to meet rah.. so we walked round wheelock
as HE was waiting for BEN!
Soon after we walk and talk ... ..
we STOOD outside starbucks
and then... rah's like ISN'T THAT BEN??
Jeric was like OH YAR.. alright THEN WE'LL go STUDY!
HAH HAR HA! (Ben was wearing his BikeTrail shirt! xD )
Then ...
Rah and I went to ZARA!
WhoOf-pOOf ! ! !
we spent like an hour in ZARA
then we went back to starbucks to say our CIAOs to Ben and Jeric
LOL. B&J
Jeric was somehow shock that we spent so MUCH time in ZARA
lols then went to BORDERS!!!!
SARAH'S HIDEOUT!
she JUST LOVE BOOKS and the smell of it too!
I just followed around nodding (mphhh..mmmhhphhh.arhhh.ya....!!)as I'm not a fan of BOOKs.
HA HAR HAH
then we parted as her mommy came!
suppose to be at her place to watch DVDs!
BUT I was TIRED!!
so here I am now.. BLOGGING!!
I <3>
.thoughyoudidntreplymymsgifyoudontwannayoushouldjusttellme.

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive