SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Sunday, September 24, 2006

DAH ZEN V PLUS! ! !

HAH HAR HA!! !
I finally got an mp3 player after all these years and all these time of my LIFE...
and ITS Hee HEE ;) A ZEN V PLUS!!! although the size is SMALL!
I'm still happy with it and sastified with it..
having a BIG BIG mp3 when you don't use up all the size and not able to hear up all the thousand over songs ... whats the use right???
((: so a 1GB mp3 is satisfactory for ME! :))
and I just realise it TAKES up 6 FREAKING HOURS!!!! TO CHARGE UP THE MP3!!!
darn IT!! I cant like use it NOW!!!!
an i'm like using dad's lappy TOP to transfer and charge and everything.
cause MY computer is SO lousy that IT cant install the CREATIVE CD.
so.... I used dad's com. THANK GOD! he did not scold me.
cause he uses the lap for work and stuff. and if i JAM up the com
or screw anything up in the com OoooOooOohh BOY! I'm SCREWED FOR LIFE!!!!!!
so DAD's alright with this.. haha I think he didnt realise that i've got a new MP3 or sth.
he's like ohh okok okok .. maybe cause he's SICK!
I LOVE MUMMY OOO AND DADDY OOO!!!
alright I think I'm really really busy with my NEW player..
AND I THANK GOD!!!
haha cause I asked rah and tab to pray before I went home..
I don't know if they did.. BUT I've got it WITHOUT and $$$ coming out from my POCKET!! and grandmama BLESSED me with $50 ! ! !
I really really LOVE GOD!!! He's really GOOD!!
it was really good to go back to church the other day..
God really told me that I am still His child.
He reminded me..
that i'm His little KID.
that will never changed in Him.
He will never abandon me..
He will never neglect me and will be with me every single day.
no matter how I act. God, always faithful..
((: Thank you for recharging the JOY in me.
________________________________________________
and rah.. ha har haa hah... I cabbed home just now.. I was lazy and tired..
I should show you guys the route I walk home ...
HOW DEEEEPPP and FAR!!!!
and TIRING!!! cause of the down and up slope..
and rah SORRY for the many posponing of SUPPER NIGHT!

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive