SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Sunday, September 24, 2006

TO LOVE THEM OR NOT?

LIFE'S SUCHA BITCH
friends??
defination?
according to the LONGMAN DICTIONARYYY
-FRIEND: someone that you know well and enjoy spending time with.
according to JOY
-FRIENDS: a person that is there for you ALL THE TIME and cares for you that listens to your joy and woes, tells you the truth, NO COMPETITION between each other, and TRUSTS you.
I seriously don't know what have the world change into?
What happen to you?
are you a true friend to me or a foe?
an ANGEL IN DISGUISE?
your mask will soon be OFF
MAN. Birds of the same feather flock together.
JJAVSS'd is somehow not "united"
missing of a 'J' and nothing can change that.
Cause you don't know what a person TRUELY WANTS!
I don't know what 'J' wants. I tried to befriend her but it seems that
she owns a different wavelength from us.
NO OFFENCE !!! $$ seems to fill her world and the MOST IMPORTANT to her.
We can't possibly phyc. her!
and FORCE her NO NO YOU CANT LEAVE OR ESLE.... ..
HAH HAR HA thats WEIRD & SCARY.
ok about 'J' is done. Period.
Back to the other.
Right.. I know I'm sounding like a Bitch. Bitching here.
This is the only way . It seems that No ONE understands how I feel in this point of view.
about that . That day I was really pissed with her over childish stuff.
And so .. I asked someone : "WHAT DOES SHE WANTS?? I SERIOUSLY DON'T KNOW."
someone then said: "HOW DO I KNOW? I THINK SHE WANTS EVERYTHING !"
and THOUGHTS FLEW THROUGH...
YES! THATS RIGHT! she wants everything.
I know she doesnt seem to sound pityful cause she doesnt need compassion.
but when she tell us stuff its alright with me cause its normal. I'm ALL EARS! and when you need an ADVICE I'm all BRAINS and MOUTH.
and by saying that NOTHING IS PERFECT NOBODY IS PERFECT ! !
she says that my family is PERFECT.
THANKS. I can say. BUT. You don't know.
and.. I really don't know about your background yet you're like a mystery.
Its really good that you have many admirers..and can mostly get whoever you want.
maybe cause of... ... maybe cause of.. ...
WHO KNOWS WHAT YOU're THINKING !
(someone PLEASE invent a brain reader)
saying someone is CHILDISH! ! Talk about yourself.
the KID way : "say people, say yourself! henggphh!"
lols. She's getting on my nerves these few days..
and I really don't know why is this so.
and like previously I said.
"birds of the same feathers flock together"
I see Best turning like her.
who's influencing who?
I don't know why best is embarrassed about things???
she's all "soft and quiet" and keeps everything to herself.
and ... the thing that irritates me is that.. ... whatever you say about her
she take its to heart and acts that way when she's not that .
SHE SHAPES HERSELF INTO WHAT PEOPLE SAY OF HER.
e.g hey you look nice in that hairstyle.
action: she'll always have that HAIRSTYLE!
and if you say her and she changes.. into a person that is NOT her at all.
ITS LIKE... I don't know how to tell her..
I've tried. and her answer will be like.
HUH? ok.. fine fine then I won't be like that! YOU SAY THIS YOU SAY THAT WHAT!!!
its not that!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and then I will not know how to explain to her anymore.
and NOW.. if I tell her you're SO NAIVE..
she'll like use the WORD NAIVE ALL THE TIME!!
IN ALLL SITUATIONS!!
""hahhaha. hee.hee ya yar I know they say I'm really naive..don't need to tell me""
or...
""YAR I KNOW !!! I'm NAIVE happy ! thats why I don't understand!! ! "
and THERE SHE GOES again.. FUME!!!!!!!!! and then quarell...
I know BEST thinks that we both KNOW each other really well..
BUT GIRL TIMES HAVE CHANGED!!
AND NOW THE TRUTH!!! (i know the TRUTH hurts the most! ...)
YOU NEED TO KNOW!
(please don't be so affected if you're trying to change ! SHOW it DON'T SAY it!!!!)
here it goes....
YOU SUCK! IN BEING A LISTENER!and you're a little SELFISH!! ((:
let people have their turn to TALK and sound sincere when they're talking.
DON'T ADAPT to your HABITAT! (get it...? ohhh NVM!)
GIRLS .... I'll LOVE y'll still NO MATTER WHAT.
I'll change to adapt to you(my friends) when you change I'll have to change too.
I've got to accept ! cause you're my friends.
God made it so! and I really LOVE you girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


guys are asses.
A treat/threat to girls.
devil/present to girls.
pannadol/tic-tac to girls.
I wonder..

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive