SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Thursday, September 28, 2006

the taste is still within my mouth

why why WON'T YOU JUST TELL ME!
alright I dont feel like bloggging now..
was actually In a long long time ago..
and then I've decided to blog surf.(is that what you call it?)
somehow I was signed in at 9:42pm.
but now its like 10:18.
and I just received a message from zhi xian..
and I just felt like writing messages to EVERYBODY!
lols..


zhi xian:
hey dear.. you're like my best best. lols. I don't know if you know what I'm meaning.. haha BUT I'm just trying to say THANK YOU! you've been like my encourager and somehow my motivator. I'm your listening EAR and you're mine too. I'm your Q&A board about your "girls" (HAHA) and you comfort me about stuffs. I'm really glad you're there and EXSISTED in my world. though we are busy with our STUDIES and stuffs.. you still make sure that I study and knowing that I'm worried for N's you tell me that I'm going to make it and I CAN DO IT!! those motivations have kept me strong. love love TAKE CARE <3s!

sarah:
I just realise that all that I've been blogging about you.. is what we do together and the times I've spent with you.. all the crazy stuffs we do. RAH ! I heart heart you! I don't know what I'll do without you!!! You're like always there when I needed you.. GIVING ME REAL REAL GOOD ADVICE!!!! although at times I'm all SO stubborn and don't listen and eventually you'll have to hear me yank LONGER.. haha I maybe a PAIN IN THE ASS to YOU!!!! BUT I HOPE YOU'LL SURVIVE WITH ME ALL THROUGH!!! I WANT TO BE FRIENDS FOREVER!! even if you go to aussie and stuff DON'T FORGET VAN & I!!!!! RAH.. I don't know what esle to say. THERE's TOO MANY!!!!!! even if I'm not a person that is able to console you and comfort you cause you know.. that's my weakness..( x ) BUT I'm trying to ... GOD is making that my gift!! LOLs. BUT I still can listen!! I DIG my EAR!!! I may..give you advice but not as GOOD as yours.. BARE WITH ME!!! till I die... LOVE A GALAXY!!! <3.<3.<3>

VAN(bestttyy) :
I don't know if this will ever change..although now we may not have been the closest of all close BUT we're still BESTssss THAT WILL NEVER CHANGE.. Its just that our characters collide at times. BUT WHO CARES!! and although we may not know all the FIRST hand info of each other..cause of STUDIES FIRST!! and you and your MATHS!!!! (must really hang out ONE FINE DAY!!) but we still kow about each other's life.. TODAY!(28/09/06) I'm really HAPPY! cause I finally get to talk to you in PERSON and tell YOU EVERYTHING you've MISSED.. You may not be GIVING GOOD ADVICE OR BEING A GOOD listening EAR! but I know you're in my life for a CERTAIN PURPOSE!!! and you've brought many changes...(man! I think I'm going to tear!) AND YOU'RE WORTH EVERY SINGLE TEAR!!! I LOVE YOU HEAPS!! and ALLL THE PLANETS IN THE GALAXY!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3!!!>

tabb :
MY FRIEND FOR A soon FULL 9 YEARS!!!! you're MUCH appreciated!! and treasured!! although you PUT that U.G.L.Y sleeping PHOTO of me IN YOUR BLOG!!! haha.. We may not have been there for each other through thick and thin.. cause of your school transfer and stufff.. BUT I think we've been there for each other SPIRITUALLY!! haha I MISS al those SLEEPOVERs at MY PLACE and FUN we use to have swimming and EATING as usual for me.. lols.. ALL those Mid-NIGHT snacks we sneak out in the night downstairs discreetly eating CUP NOODLES!! haha.. (although downstairs is still IN the house LOLs) I miss all those.. and WE're STILL NOT TOO OLD for this kind of sleepovers... we can invite EVERYBODY this time or maybe travel together!!! I heart YOU many many ok... MUCH (not countable) LOLS.. ALL THE BEST MUGGING!!!!!! ! ! ! ! ! !! see you on STUDY-SUNDAYS! <3<3<3<3<3!!!

bay:
my ""cousin"" haha the "lOOK-alike" and now you're becoming more and more like me..LOLs. we've been through ALL THE CRAZY FUN together ! ! ! ALLL the LATE-NIGHTS together.. DROWNing our mysterios SORROWs together!!! the FUN in my LIFE! the one that never fails to make me SMILE!! and when we're together we're JUST NONSENSE!!!! although I can't stand your BAD mOOd SWINGS ALL THE TIME (dont ask me to sit on it!) I think I know how to handle it now.. and sometimes you cant stand my (OUR:van,rahandI) FRIENDS (I don't know why!!) and some you can bother to make friends with.. HAHA at times you''re just fun to be with BUT at time you're just in the PISSED MODE! lols... BUT no matter what I still lurrhhh YOU!
LOVEss and HEARTS!!! <3!!<3!!<3!!

benong:
ILU.
I really do. I don't know if you do. You may have said it before but..
sometimes I wish you're there but you're just not at times you just got to have your emotions going the right directions, the right way... Iwanttoknowthatyoucare.
<3.!


okayy..
I think thats all FOR now.. when I feel like continue-ing I will. HA HA..
sorry if your name is not said out.
I still <3 you you may not know you'll be in the next!
I LOVE y'll!!
ciao.

-joy://

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger

Blog Archive