SAY HI ! TO JOY ! ! xD

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Boredom comes into the frame.

When you start work at 1030 at C.K Tangs Departmental Store. There's definitely not much mortals. Nonetheless when you work on the third floor of the departmental store a.k.a Technobay, there's definitely not much crowd dudes! But opposite me over at the men's and branded section, ohh definitely there are way lot more people. Maybe the grass is greener on the other side, hurhur, humour me. And then....
You actually realise that C.K Tang does not consist of much aunties!(I mean like the auntie-aunties) Even if so, they're like well-to-do kind of aunties. Awesome huuh! Maybe C.K Tang is like... I don't know.. (haha) a different mall.

Okay lets weigh it all out, since like I'm so bored right now at home, trying not to go to bed cause.. I'm NOT working tomorrow(haha). Back to weighing it out, Isetan is like the Japanese Crowd or like the 'O! There's a SALE/Promotion/Fair going on only at Isetan' people. Takashimaya is like the Japanese People as well as passerby and high-end people, going for their brands there or like maybe because it's well-known, and common? and convenient. Metro is like for essentials? (anyway it ain't that popular anymore). Robinson's is like a place for prim and proper to do their shopping? and a little of essentials as well and not to forget the auntie-aunties! trying to be in the scene! (no offence! apologies!) John Little has turned to an auntie-aunties place already, gosh! And... I will not speak for OG. Although OG is quite like WOW now, errr I guess only the one in Orchard, other outlets.... oooooo...... Lastly, remember Seiyu? Now they have re-named themselves as BHG.. but I still prefer Seiyu.
Is that all for the Departmental Stores in Singapore? I think so.. cause I can't think of anymore. So we'll just deal with all these, if they're not in my mind, then I guess they ain't popular. lols
[gosh! Feeling a little bitchy inside and like... oh! Maybe I have like been like reading gossip news over the Internet and they're AWESOME! hahaha ]

Celebrity Gossip News is just all so AWESOME! Know more about Britney Spears and Paris Hilton!!! Juicy! What about Nicole Richie and Joel Madden? Yummy! Oh Oh OH Amy Winehouse and other 'not so famousy' taking drugs. Kate Moss nude? Jennifer Love Hewitt showing her extra baggage in a bikini. Hayden(cheerleader from Heroes) trying to be in the scene, showing off her undies(in s'pore accent, zao geng), boobs, lesbian act, NOT with MILO(Peter Petrelli) anymore, and pose for the Paparazzi. What else...?? HahHA FIND OUT YOURSELF!

OH! Back to the point on why I'm blogging haha. What a Prawn-head I can be(in canto) haha. So I was just standing at the counter idling around as I've done what I am to do... count stock, record stocks, clean display and ya-dah ya-dah... I stood there and watched the "crowd", okay lets call them people. I stood there as I watched people pass me. Greet all with smiles and identify their looks, haha oh how bored I can get right? {f.y.i: I stoned for about an hour plus on my first day of work and surprisingly time past fast} So what I do is.. "omg. why is her skirt so short? Gross you can see her thighs." yes horrible me! "Oh... nice bag!!! Oh it's COACH." "Oh is that bag Balenciaga? Nah... the studs look fake. Oh she's such a fakeo!'' ''I LOVE HER GUCCI BAG! Nice-ness!'' ''eeeeeeee that baby is so cute'' ''oh that guy is buying something for his girlfriend. So sweet! Oh but bad dressing!'' '' I like his skinnies! He looks nice in em'' and BLAH BLAH BLAH! Okay I'm like commenting on others... forgive me... I was bored!!!!!!
I'm paid to stand and read a 'FEMALE' magazine, good huuh, but my heel(the sole of my feet?) is killing me!

I SOLD A WATCH TODAY!!! and I'm utterly HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY, ECSTATIC!!!! Thank You God! I love God!!

I predicted your ways. How predictable can you be? Rude shit. I was so dumb of not listening to ... and carried on with what I had in mind thank God I didn't embarrass myself and I'm feeling quite alright. You are lovely at times but not this time. I'm nice! (I said he's lovely) Something must be wrong with my mind. Stop signing in and out of MSN first with one nick and then a change! Brainwash this part of my memory with you in it. IT WAS JUST A SIMPLE QUESTION!!! Was it so hard to answer? NS NS NS. pissed, I'd tell you, pissed. Happy to see me pissed? Cause I AM! Argh (green-faced)

Alright I guess I would stop blogging right now. It's such a long post! Boredom takes you down to blogging. Quite enjoyable at times and quite tedious at times. haha

Christmas Wish list?? ::

1.Polaroid Camera- approx. $110-120
(can be found at Far East Plaza's Vintage shop or InQbox, there's a website too,
lomosapien if I'm not wrong.)

2.Scarves.
(a nicely printed scarf, with comfortable material)

***NO gift cards/vouchers please!!! ***
Unless its like GAP/TANGs cause I've got some and have not used them, so with more I can like combine them, lols.

3.Chuck Taylors
(preferably a grey/(red)campaign/black leather)

4.TIME CAPSULE building with my girls
(tell me time, date to shop for materials!!, venue as well)
Much love!!! Oh I've got a suggestion as well!!!
Lets all make FRIENDSHIP BANDS haha MAKE 4!
one to be in the capsule and the other 3 to be given out.
And you have to make it all the same to identify that it's yours!

5. Do they give Ang Baos on Christmas? lols
Forget what I said. haha

Thats all I guess! Yes like what Sarah said... Please post your wish list somewhere so we'll know what to buy!!! Err... Make sure there are no repeats haha.

OH! Who wants to go Christmas shopping with me!
Probably next week or the week after. Preferably a Tuesday/Wednesday on Week3 and a.. thats all the choices. Gosh! The month passes so fast! Oh the Year as well. Oh tian! I may not have those days free as I might be working. I pray and hope I have time for Christmas Shopping!

Good Night to you lovelies!!

No comments:

all out of fun-find out your chances for love


I don't know how true this website can be. But it seems like it cheered many up. Why not try it for yourself and see if its true! TRUST ME! ;)Click on the link! (that's if you want to calculate your love today)
website: http://www.secret-loves.com/index.php?test=999303to calculate your love today!!

p/s. you can try more than once.

How many visit my blog? -NONE

Find me on MySpace and be my friend!
Powered By Blogger